CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Things I'd Definitely Miss...

Highschool is probably the most unforgettable part of anyone's life...Cause it's where we started to grow up...It's where we experienced more out of life...And it's also where we learned to surpass struggles and stay strong...I have really been thinking lately---What's instore when we reach college?---Just one of the many questions recently poppin' in my mind.But it's sure to be different from highschool life. Although there are so many things to be ecstatic about finally graduating highschool like leaving all those "bad memories" behind my back and never to turn to them ever again.Yet there are still so many things that I'd surely be missing after leaving that chapter of my life.---that I even dunno where to start!Haha:P Things such as friends,bloopers and happy,funny memories.Also my usual "school routine" from Mondays to Saturdays.:P
People that have already become part of my life that made "letting go" so difficult.The everyday laughs...teases...moments of sympathy...boredom...Name it!Haha...Simply the people that made life so colorful and always kept a day's warm sunshine..:P Experiences...(like extra-curriculars) meeting all sorts of people and fitting-in to different kinds of environments.All these things are sure to be unforgettable.---Especially recesses and Saturdays with the Chorale...Though rehearsals took much of my time,I never regretted joining the group.Aside from doing what I love and improving that skill,I came to know more people and their different personalities,learning how to mingle with each and every kind.Being one of the members also taught me how to be responsible and at the same time to value time.Being one of the firsts to be in the contest group in four straight years was simply a great honor.Life experiences with friends and broken friendships made me to who Iam today.Though there were many tears shed and wasted,they were all replaced with joyous smiles and laughs---such memories to keep for the rest of my life.Advantages?Trials that I met lead me closer to my Lord and made me stronger.Prepared and armed for the world that's yet to open it's doors for me.Highschool would definitely be my stepping stone to whatever things ahead.
And the Lord's guidance in my each and everyday walk to complete it.
As I face another new chapter of life and all the other things yet to come,I'll be taking these precious times with me...Forever kept in my heart...Never to forget them...Centuries to pass...

0 comments: