CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Very Lasts...

It's just a few weeks away till graduation and it's exam week the coming week...(hell week in short!:P )The last one for all our highschool days!I just can't believe that we're already having our lasts of highschool life...It's as if it was just yesterday when I first stepped into highschool.Time really flies!We already had so many activities in school this week.The "Xie Shi Hui" for our chinese teachers,the bacalaureate and the graduation rehearsals and also the last guidance activity we had.Somehow...it felt like the school was already sending us off...Each and every event reminded me that my highschool life was already coming to it's end...That these were my lasts.As such events left me with teary eyes...Awhile ago was also our last and final C.A.T. session...Even Sir Neil's speech seemed to be a goodbye and sending-off speech for all of us...For the past four years of my highschool life, I have been exposed to all kinds of things and also encountered different kinds of experiences.Whether good or bad,they all have remained memorable to me.Highschool is one of the greatest times in a person's life.One of the most memorable infact.It's where I matured,where I learned to face such trials and be strong in whatever challenges I faced.It has definitely taught me how to deal with life itself...(or for a start atleast.Hehe...:P) I was able to see truth.Almost in it's every possible aspect.I even learned to distinguish true friendship from something not.Such things as these experiences has definitely molded me and made me to what Iam today.It would surely be my stepping stone as I continue my journey towards life.Taking with me all the memories...all the friendships...and most importantly, all valuable lessons learned...As I now close this chapter of life and move on to a beginning of another one...

**Now I know that I'd really cry during Graduation Day!(It would even be possible that I might during our Bacalaureate Service!)

0 comments: