CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Double Trouble

Here it is...Just as promised...The "adlib" to my last entry here in my blog.
Like I said,we got back to Oxford Hotel by 9:10 since the mall wasn't far away and it only took us a 10 minute drive back.My pianist arrived back from dinner @10 pm.So i had to wait for him for almost an hour.But good thing that he's already in our meeting place before 10:30....Although... something really bad happened...Upon entering the room, a certain something had landed on my shoulder!(yep...you've guessed it....) Non-other than "Mr.Friendly Old Roach"!!!!Since it really gave me the creeps,it had me screaming all-over the room.Good thing,we were the only ones around the area!Well,annoyingly,my pianist remained calm and concentrated on what he's practicing....(yep...still playing on the keyboard...) and just calmly asked me---"Anu yun?Ipis ba?"---I was almost awed by his behavior...Becuase it really seemed he wasn't even shocked!His calm state didn't last for too long though...The roach remained still for quite sometime...So we decided to start practicing.But just before we started,it started to fly all-over the place again!And again it left me screaming!(I hate roaches...Especially flying ones!) Upto a point that I hid behind my pianist!Worse...I just couldn't stop screaming each time it flapped it's wings and hear it bump on the wall...My pianist then just decided to kill the roach for me.But after he himself saw how big it was....He also got scared!Though he still tried to be brave enough to try and kill it...But just before he was about to do so,it started to fly again!To his shock he also screamed!We both did!Then after running circles around the room,we just decided to postpone the rehearsal and we both scrammed out the door.We were still running out of fear till we reached the staircase..."Ay!Kailangan natin bumalik!Dali!" "Bakit?!?Anung gagawin mo?!?Hahabulin mo?!?" turns out.....He left his cellphone inside the room!Oh my.....Goodness!He urged me to go back with him but I was too scared...I did though...But i just waited outside the room and just waited for him to come outside...To make the long story short,we ended up laughing since we were actually both scared to death!haha...He's human afterall....Haha...PEACE!!!!:P So our supposed tobe catch-up rehearsal turned out to be a delayed rehearsal again after such an unfortunate incident...So we had to rush tomorrow morning so that we'd still be able to rehearse just a few mins. before the singspiration session...Instead of being a solution,it ended up being a DOUBLE TROUBLE for us...Luckily,by God's grace we were able to do the task well....:P

1 comments:

Wenslyn said...

You make me miss our retreat, my dear :P

Excellent narration here, it was even better than the one you gave me in person (lol). Thank God you survived! :)